Below is the official music video for a song I wrote and recorded about my 3-year journey so far as a pro athlete; both ups and downs. My aim is to inspire those who may need an extra push to go get where they want to be and also make it known that one can never get too comfortable in any situation. Cherish every moment in life.
Previous clubs and more information pertaining to my playing career:
- After graduating from The Ohio State University as the all-time leading goal scorer, I signed my first professional contract with Seattle Reign FC in February 2013 (NWSL).
2. I got released from Seattle Reign FC June 19th, due to the team’s constant losses in 2013 and my lack of experience and ability to make a big difference on the field as a striker. On June 26th, 2013 I signed with FC Kansas City for the remainder of the season (NWSL).
3. February 2, 2014 I signed my first professional contract overseas in the Frauen 1. Bundesliga with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Due to an early injury a few days before season kicked off it was a challenge to get back to my maximum, but I still participated in 7/12 matches finishing the season with a goal and three assists.
4. March 9, 2015, I signed with Apollon Ladies FC to participate in the UEFA Champions League group stage matches in August. I made three Champions League appearances and scored three goals. Unfortunately our team lost our last game and failed to advance to the round of 32s.
5. October 1, 2015, I signed with F.C Ramat HaSHaron in the Israeli top-division Israeli First League. I won the golden boot, scoring 38 goals in 24 matches and helped my team capture their first ever League Championship.
6. On June 7, 2016, I signed with Borussia VFL 1900 Mönchengladbach who was promoted to the German Bundesliga for the 2016/2017 season.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and to share the link to my music video below!